New girl in Waterford, NY.. **no 56K**

true that! 25 30 mins for me! Plus i like being able to stop in on any given night or saturday to see whats up and talk shop…

I miss having that. Used to have it in Syracuse…

It’s a dyno dynamics. So, yes.

HI KATIE AND ERIK!!! :hug:hug:hug

how’s my little Cam??? Miss you guys!

Katie call me tomorrow about Sunday and timing!

Erik Paul misses you! lol

Hey Starr…

Cam is doing well… I’ll def give you a call may be a lil hungover so if you don’t hear from me by 4 or 5 give me a call…

FYI… Erik has his own thread… it’s not as active but it is out there somewhere… lol

hahahaha yah i wonder why its not as active??? A site that is 90% guys sees a cute blonde post w/ a pic and its like flies on shit!!! I keep laughing b/c any dude post hes a new member its like 2 pages, yours is like 19! hahahah

nah it’s 5 pages… only 446 posts hahaha…

Welcome to the site,good to see both you and your hubby made it to this sight too.

Nice to meet you today

1- He no longer uses Dyno Dynamics
2- APS has closed up shop with regards to turbo systems for Vettes, F-Bodies and the like.
3- If you turbo that beauty of a SUV, expect a few grand in fueling expenses. And thats not including the gas itself!

I want one I want one

Yea… I am already use to the gas bill (costs me about $65 right now to fill up about 1 time a week… 22 gallon tank of premium gas and get 13.5 - 15.5 mpg)
As for the Turbo project I have done a lot of research as to what will go into turboing it… I will not be the first to turbo it would just be the first AWD looking for such high AWHP.

I wanted one and looked all over for over a year to find it in black, with the options I wanted, good mileage and a nice price tag…

Pruven Performance did an STS setup on a TBSS. truck was hot

yea STS setup has been the way most of them went and it’s just not what I am looking for but they are pretty sweet… there are 2 other companies right now trying to design turbo kits for them as well…

I have had 3 turbo kits on my car. Best bet to actually get it , and get it right is to contact Morgan at Synapse. I would guess its hard to make 700 hp stable for under $15k. You can make the power for cheap… but to fuel it, cool it and keep the drivetrain together… along with the wideband, boost controller, modified tank, pump, lines, fuel rails, injectors, head studs, and so on… its an easy 15k, 20-25k if you fully forge it and use incolnel valves etc. I would love to see it! That will be incredible!!

I am working with RD Fabs in Syracuse and Tune Time Performance in NJ on it… they did Eriks car and are very very familiar with american vehicles and well known at working on American as well as turbo projects on TBSS’s and american as a whole… The plans have been in the works and we are just figuring out the pricing and a few other things now… So fingures crossed we can get it started in the spring…

Awesome… by no means am I trying to rain on a parade. u r living a dream!!! Just awesome sounding.

so the turbo is in the works?

it’s in the planning stages…

Don’t give up! Thing will be a nasttttttttty sleeper

a loud SS that whistles…sleeper???