New guy from CNY.

Hey all, I have known about this website for awhile now but have been a bit bust to finally register here and make this thread. I Drive a 2008 Caliber Srt4 i picked up new from D’amico Dodge in Geneva. They have been the best place i have ever experienced buying a car , no games just overall good people.

Rite now the car is slightly modded
B.C. Coilovers
Realtune End links
Progress Adj Rear Swaybar
Mpx Strut bar
4" JMB intake
TCS traction/launch control box
Mopar Stage 1 PCM
BFG Gforce2 KDW 255x45x18
MPX catless downpipe
2x aeroforce 1 x Aem wideband gauge
Dodge mygig installed by me
Some other slight Look good mods

I have a ton of parts on order for me to finish a the build up for now, Calibers are so rare that our performance parts are far inbetween, but thanks to Realtune, JMB, Needswings, Forge, and AGP we got a bunch going on including AGP turbo kits (wish i could afford.)

Build parts:
Mopar Stage 1 Killer Flash
Realtune Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Realtune Highboost Kit
JMB front Mount intercooler w/ Greddy Flange ( Greddy Type Rz BOV)
CPE Catback exhaust
Devils Own Stage 2 Meth Kit
AEM F/IC controller
SBC Stage 3 Clutch
Phantom Grip LSD
JMB Subframe Bar
AGP Oil Catch Can
Bwoody Check Valve
RRM Tie Bar Set
JMB Billet Fuel Rail
JMB Lightweight battery kit (Braille)

Realtune is currently Gathering the parts for me Before i head down there for my install / Dynotune. Once that phase begins ill make a real build thread.

Some Pics of the car:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9272/c36020100825181452edit0.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8382/imag0057edit0edit0.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9466/evomod.png

Yes the car is not everyones type of tea, people either like it or hate it. But i like it and its all that matters :D.

:wave:

Welcome!

I have never seen a SRT Caliber, not bad looking, I like it more than the Neon it replaced.
Mopar makes some pretty bad ass looking vehicles, especially the RAM trucks and Charger.

Welcome to the site. I live just outside Auburn, I am pretty sure I have spotted your car before. Maybe at infinite IIRC.

Interesting plate…

I’ll be the first to hop on the hate train. Definitely not feeling that. And I am going to be more blunt than Joe. That plate is stupid. But, to each his own. Enjoy!

Welcome to the site!!

Welcome.

This car reminds me of the fat friend at the party. She’s got decent style, but for some reason jusssssst can’t pull it off. Overall, :tup:.

I like it :tup:

Welcome!

breakstuff has one too. I like the style of these and they have that tried-and-true Dodge 2.4L turbo in them with a six-speed.

Wait, what? Another csrt!!! Nice plans, I have a few bolt ons myself (clamp, MS1, PTP WGA, MPX downpipe, plugs, motor mount inserts, etc., etc.).

I like the plate and everything so its cool. It was this or a ss/tc but i needed something that could fit a drumset and what not for my familys music store. Also as far as bang for buck goes the caliber has that won by miles i got mine brand new almost every option less then 19,000 out the door.

there’s a picture of a turbo FWD 4door hatchback in your sig…

Its alright PPL will hate whats different… ans quicker for the money :*(…

What color is your CRST4 i had a friend with a OJ one around here.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Probably it has only been there for tint, i really hate that shop in general prices are terrible, work is even worse. That or its behind Speno Music when im working.

Mine’s painfully similar. Orange, black headlights and tailights, looking into tints this spring. I did go in a different direction with wheel color though.

I went there once and left leaving scratching my head.
I went asking about wheel spacers, they looked at me like I had 3 heads, seemed confused then said they couldn’t help me.:ham:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167976_1902461880001_1195324519_2362444_24847_n.jpg

Here’s his with his winter wheels on, he has a sexier set for summer

Welcome! I live in Syracuse at the moment.

The pics of mine usually look Oj its the Inferno Red but yeah i have tinted tails, Depo Black heads. Summer rims, the stocks are to heavy IMO but they looks good on a lowered cali. I use my stockers for Winter the RSA’s arent as bad in winter as people say.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

They have no idea about any parts, they were asking me to do my turbo install when i was in there last. Im pretty sure they dont know the first thing about any mechanical work.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Have you taken the CSRT to the Shred and Regan Cruise Night, i have seen one there that looks like this chrome door things and all. Evo is secks BTW.

:tspry: