New guy from IUP/Greensburg

whats up pittspeed.

Just registered tonight. My names Nic and im from Greensburg, but currently live at IUP. I drive a 2008 Civic LX 5MT. mostly stock for now, hopefully starting my build in the spring. I have too many expenses at the moment.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/Nicoli06onPBN/l_d1b92121a4b63172bd4fe90bd976810e.jpg

couple days after she came home

I have big plans. but little spare money. plus I dont have access to garage space, alot of tools, or a DD if needed. so ill just have to work around that haha. it was an impulse buy after my 1997 Explorer XLT shit the bed valentines day 2008. atleast I got a great deal on it. its not a race car, but its good for what I need it for. and doesnt look half bad doing it. currently has 22k on it with no major problems.

first:
tint
weapon-r CAI
greddy ti-c catback
HIDS
skunk 2 coils and camber arms
rims (OEM honda or acura prob)

other mods to follow. maybe turbo down the road? who knows.

welcome to pittspeed. Clean car. I would just keep it a dd and save up for a weekend car and build it. If civics are your thing civic si’s are becoming pretty cheap now adays and a couple site sponsors are pretty good at making them go fast

yea. it has a r18 motor so itll never be able to keep up with the srt8 in your sig haha. but im just trying to keep it clean and add alittle more go. (it wont be riced) although if I keep it mostly stock I do want to pick up a cheap truck or suv.

over the summer, i wanted to get an ek shell and build a boosted kseries or h22. but i have fines to pay still. plus work took over. and like I said, I lost access to the garage, tools, and help I once had. i dont have enough brains to do it alone. haha

hi

Welcome

Welcome to the site.

welcome

Welcome

Welcome from Greensburg

Please leave it stock and use it for a DD!

Save for something more mod-friendly/worth modding.

Just my $0.02. Welcome though.

welcome

Remarkable topic

very true.

Honda’s are gay especially civic’s

Welcome

yea. fuck honda haha

UPG and IUP. I haven’t been there in years but it brings back memories.

my sis went to UPJ

Welcome

Whats up man? I just joined up also!