New guy from WS.

Hello everyone, my name is Darryl. I’ve been checking out the site here and have read some good info so I decided to join. I’m retire military of 21 years, hence the screen name Sarge81. “81” is for the year of my resto-mod. I also have a '04 GTO and a '09 G8 GT. I enjoy tinkering with cars and going to cruise nights in the area.

Welcome to the site Darryl!

Welcome. Any pictures?

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Welcome Darryl! Post some pictures of your cars!

welcome im from west seneca as well

Welcome! Keep up to date on the meets, come and introduce yourself. Usually a good croud of people.

Welcome and you have some nice rides!!!

West side of WS or East side??

oh and welcome

Herro.

Welcome.

There’s actually quite a few vets/current military on here as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hope to meet some of you at the cruises this summer.
I will try to get a couple pics of my cars posted soon.
Just have to figure out how to on here. Not a computer whiz by no means. lol.

Retired Army here. Welcome

Thank you. Also, thank you for your service. <salute>

I’m very pro veteran. So is my wife even though see isn’t a vet. She sees a lot of the men and women coming back home messed up either emotionally or physically at the VA. Plus she’s seen me change over the years. So she has a first hand knowledge of what some go through.

We help out one of the VA cops in promoting his car show at the VA hospital every year. Its nice to see some of the vets come out of the hospital and enjoy looking at the cars. When the dates for the VA car show come out I’ll post them.

Definitely welcome aboard, and thanks for your many years of service. I’d like to see this blown Goat and the Vette. :tup:

Welcome!

I’m also in West Seneca; South West corner.

Welcome to another GT-slow. :slight_smile: