NEW GUY HERE

Again kid, English. read it. I didn’t report your name to any police department… It was a ploy to get your ass to spew what you do or don’t know. In fact I talked to the police once so far, the day it happened. Then tomorrow about todays findings. Look at, ohh wait you cant see the thread, the order of events went, I posted up a WTF thread here, then someone mentioned your somewhat sketchy-ness, and I didn’t bring up shit to you, until now… playing my cards.

Again, young man. A threat is merely a perception taken in from an exchange of words or actions. If me telling you not to “bite off more than you can chew” make you feel threatened, I am sorry. For all you know I would have been telling you not to choke on some food.

When you posted up your address… BTW I would take that down honestly… you escalated the argument. just a FYI.

I am not angry at all, actually having a killer day.

Your friend is a good person. Telling him have you come in here was a smart thing to do. And honestly, you might want to start chilling out and thinking about this more rationally. Some shit could go down, and I STILL HONESTLY DONT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF IT… if your innocent.