NEW GUY HERE

His actions, I meant about him spouting off from POST # 1 here on shift the way he did. He rubbed people the wrong way from day one, that’s why those people PM’d me and replied back in my thread about the robbery the way they did about him. Look at my shit again people, I WAS THE ONLY FUCKING GUY POSTING SHIT TRYING TO HELP HIM FROM DAY ONE. I ALSO CAME IN HERE HONESTLY LOOKING FOR HIM TO GIVE ME GOOD REASON NOT TO THINK HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY CAR AND THE OTHER EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE LAST WEEK. Simple as that.

I have just as much of a reason to point fingers at him, as much as you have the right to call this ridiculous shit. Everyone has the right to point fingers at who they want, that’s what hand cuffs and judges are for after the fact.

Look man, I have nothing against you at all. Read my posts for what they literally say. Don’t think any deeper into my words than what is typed out.

Dude, I have no problem once this all smoothes over, confronting Zach, telling him thanks for not having anything to do with this shit, and spinning a wrench on his gti. Quote that, gods honest truth. This is all a card game, I found out what I did, and said what I said, tomorrow the cards will fall into place.