New guy on the board driving a MAXIMA!!!!

Hey all, I’ve seen some of the necc stickers on the windows of some sentras around town and I thought I’d stop by and take a look. Anyone else with a Maxima on here?

I don’t know, but if not you can be the first :smiley:

And that’s always good. Welcome!

BOO…MAXIMA! :smiley:

JK man, welcome! Whose Sentra have you spotted?

my parents own a maxima if that counts

Kris is just jellious…and gay

:anal

welcome man. What year is your maxima?

welcome! ya what yr maxima? they are damn nice, ya seen my sentra around at all? west end

the sentra I saw was black and looked like it was getting a new motor at Mills. I hope that was warranty. Oh, I also saw the sticker on I right hand drive 240 (i think).
My Maxima is a 97 se lowered, tinted, red/clear tail lights, clear signal lights in the front, diamond cut carner lights, stillen intake and udp and Green. Thats about all for now but future plans are underway for a y-pipe and some other goodies… :lol:

Take care and I’m sure I’ll see some of you around…

Did you change all your interior lights to LED blue?

There was a guy at our first dyno day who dynoed his maxima:
Gary: Maxima

• hp: 167.82
  • ft/lbs: 166.72

Im not sure if what his name is on here though

no, my interior lights are half and half… working and not that is. I’m planning on changing them to leds but I’m gonna do them in white though. The car is green with a grey int. I like the blue, but not enough to do the whole interior in them.

Ohh, just because I met a guy with the blue interior lights and clear signals and thought it might have been u.

Yep, warranty. That’s chasenyadown’s car I would presume.

Hey man, no problem btw that’s a nice looking set of rims on that truck of yours.

Hey man, no problem btw that’s a nice looking set of rims on that truck of yours.[/quote]

Thanks man. They get a lot of looks

:eyes