New guy

What’s going on?

I was on PA Street racing back in the day and was chased away by all the drama. Finally got around to joining up here. My rides:

2001 Chevy 2500 HD Crewcab - (I’m the big white guy in the big white truck)

1968 Camaro - 327, 4 speed, almost 4 wheel disc brakes, almost headers, almost powersteering… Need to get some new body mounts and engine mounts to get back on the road. I don’t have a mullet, I’m just a big fan of the early Trans Am Series.

1979 Royale RP 26 Formula Ford. Currently in pieces…

Trying to save up to fix all of the above and to perhaps buy something a little more economical to drive everyday…

You can occasionally find me breaking stuff in Gearhead’s shop or Showtime’s driveway.

Later,

ODG

:beer:
welcome

welcome back!

well, kinda

Hi george, welcome to the suck… j/k, u rock

it’s been a while since pastreetracing.org

welcome back!@

wow… welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome, except Gearhead.

welcome man!!! want to see pics of the 68!!!

welcome:beer:

you finally joined…

http://www.pitt.edu/~jssst37/html/twitb.gif

welcome

Thanks all, again except Gearhead. I’ll try to dig up some pics of the 68, but I don’t have anything recent - only stuff before the new springs and poly graphite stuff went on. Actually here’s an old one, mine’s the white one. This was the day after I bought it. The red vert was being looked over before it was sold and the blue one was my old mechanic’s toy. I know at some point it was in a fire but I don’t know if he ever put it back together.

http://www.pitt.edu/~evonich/Result21.gif

Wow, you sound like 8.1crew. :kekegay:

does your old mechanic have a brother by the name of gary who is also a mechanic and owns(ed) bridge motors? That shop right there looks familiar and gary said his brother owned a shop and that looks like where he described it in plum right by the salvage yard.

Welcome.

That sounds right. Jeff is the guy me and my family used to deal with. He’s a good guy. I’m pretty sure he had a brother and he was somehow in the business, but I can’t remember what he did exactly. I think I met him once at the shop. Last time I talked to Jeff his son was getting in to drag racing and building a mid 80’s Camaro. Jeff went to work for the bus garage in Plum, but I think he also opened up antoher little shop somewhere. If any of that sounds familiar, it’s him.

I’ll have to ask gary the next time I talk to him, but its very possible. I just can’t think if gary’s brother’s name was jeff or not. :slight_smile:

welcome

nice ride!!! welcome

x2. what up big george!