New Guy

500rwhp by no means is slow. Especially from a 346 thats revving out to 8k+. Its pretty sick.

however, its not enough for what I want. Ever since I was 17, I always wanted to have a turbo camaro SS. A turbo camaro SS is my “super car” if you get what im saying. I have the experience and the knowledge to do it, so why not? I have a number in my head, and I simply cant make it on my current setup, or even a 454 lsx.

the cheapest route that I wanted to do at first, my just put a forged rod/piston setup with arp bolts in my current motor and smack it with a 300 shot. Then I began thinking about it more and it does suck filling bottles. I have already spent over 1k on filling bottles in the last year.

between selling my current motor, my nitrous kit, my long tubes etc. that would fund 75% of my build. It would fund 100% of a forged lq4/lq9 build and pay for my hotside and maybe even the turbo. I still have some things to figure out on what I want to do, but big things are happening this winter and who knows how long the car will be down for.