New Guy!

Hows it going guys?

Got recommended by a friend to join this forum so here it goes lol. I currently have an e36 BMW m3 that i just picked up in october. The car to me is extremely fun and I enjoy owning it.

Right now it has just a few things on it. UUC Corsa exhaust system, aftermarket Bilstein suspension, lsd that was just put in around a month ago, sway bars, and strut bars in both the back and front. And just a alpine deck for kicks and giggles.

Plans for it hopefully within the next year is a m50 manifold swap, shark injector chip, and hopefully some bbs wheels or reps. Nothing to fancy just keeping it simple and clean as possible! Any advice or comments would be awesome since I would love to learn more.

Glad to be on the page!

Nate.

Forgot to post a pic! my bad lolhttp://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/562270_322961001091192_313646572022635_863786_2095610899_n.jpg

Welcome! :clap

Welcome. Nice clean car

Welcome (finally a new member who has a brain and knows how properly introduce himself!) +rep for that!

Nice beemer!

Welcome, car looks good man.

I like your grammar.

Welcome to the forums Nate and nice M3.

Welcome!

welcome. very nice m3.

Sounds like you have a simple clean plan.

thanks for the warm welcome guys! like i said glad to be part of the page and any advice you guys may have let me know!

and also thank you for all the complements, much appreciated!

Welcome, from one M3 owner to another.

Welcome, clean car, really like it :number1

nice, welcome