new guy

whats up,
buddie of mine of is on this form(where are ya, ya homo) so i figure id make one,
i got a jacked up 1999 ford F-250 superduty crew cab, short bed, 7.3l powerstroke diesel. just broken in with 184,000 miles. also got a beat whip so i can go places with more then 17mpg sucking my cash. not much done to the truck just simple basic shit, like a 4’’ lift with 315/75r16 pro comp ex terrains for mud slinging rubber, also its straight piped from the down pipe, 80hp flash tune and made a intake for the bitch using a 6637 filter from a cat loader/ dana 60 i ton front exle with youkon stub shafts and mile marker lock out hubs… if ya see me on the road dont ride up my ass cuz i will break check ya then cover ur whip in sut :haha and dont hit me im 4.1 tons of steal and iron you will lose and fuck ur shit up (ask the guy that rear ended me… his car totaled… my rear bumper dented). any how nice meet yall hope to see some good shift :lmao on this form

Welcome to Shift.

Oh my fuck lol

Lol

too easy, pass

is this ***** for real?

hahah im just fucking with yall

I doubt that

Y’all ??? We’re In n. y lol not Dallas omg

Welcome, you puertorican fuck! Haha :lol

yall is quicker to type and funny… watching to much damn tv lol

Stop saying Y’all, it’s fucking weird

lmao ya prick… dude my 700 was flooded as fuck look like a water foutian when i pulle out the spark plug… looked at the tune… it was fueling at 0 rpm!

Ohhhhhh your a special kind of stupid lol

dont get all butt hurt on the new guy… gezz

:rofl

ok so Puerto Rican hillbilly in a diesel truck? Kinda like every reason the lot turned to shit a few years ago all rolled into one.

Not butthurt at all ! We on shift have our own rules , this ain’t school where beatin on retards is frowned upon

explain?

Wtf is going on in here…