New Hemi-Cuda?

looks good but looks similar to the mustang :confused:

not bad not bad

that pic isn’t the concept i was thinking of, i’ll see if i can dig it up…

photochop= not the real thing, i bet the cuda is not even going to get made.

and if it did, DC would fuck it up like the charger anyway, so why get hopes up.

They are going to call it challenger, and yes they will fuck it up.

How hard is it to go “Well, we need a 2 door 4 seat 3300lb coupe with a V8, T56 and some big wheels all around on a good looking body” It hadnt been a problem for 40 years, now all of a sudden its a big mystery, stupid bean counters

its alright… kinda looks too much like the new mustangs out

i think its awesoe looking. although i really cant get my self to like the hood for some reason. either way when it comes down to it like everyone else says DC is gonna fuck it up. but if it came out just like that i think id have to get my self a black one on order asap. wonder what kinda #'s it wouls put down ?

you forgot, this is also the company that turbo charged a neon and by doing so opend up mpre doors for me and any other 1stgen neon owner…wat morons :rofl:

anyways, looks good, but i think they should change the grill around a we bit…but please mopar, bring it back lookin like that

Only thing is, it’s in Stuttgart’s strudel mitts now. :shrug: Did hear about the Challenger nameplate being revived, not the 'Cuda. Again, if you’re gonna pull the history card, like every US manufacturer is nowadays, you don’t pull a nameplate and not put it in with the right company. GT500?

:edit: here:

Watch out, Ford Mustang. Dodge is preparing a challenger.

In fact, it’s likely to be called Challenger.
Chrysler plans to resurrect a respected name from the pony car era for a rear-wheel-drive Mustang fighter. The car is expected in 2009 on the LX platform, the basis of the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum and Charger.

It is a two-door, essentially a competitor for the Mustang. The sport coupe is planned to debut in 2009, when the next-generation LX vehicles are scheduled to be re-engineered and restyled.

Chrysler is hoppping to sell 60,000 to 70,000 of the cars a year. An assembly site was not known yet. Production of the 300, Magnum and recently introduced Charger is expected to fill Chrysler’s Brampton, Ontario, assembly plant.

The redesigned 2005 Mustang has exceeded initial sales estimates. Ford expects to build 192,000 Mustangs this year, and most retail units are selling at a price near the sticker.

The 1970-74 Challenger was Dodge’s answer to the original Mustang, as well as the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, Mercury Cougar and AMC Javelin.

And, yes, the original Challenger had a Hemi V-8. So will this one.

Again on the LX RWD plat.

it would be great if it looks like the photochop, but as previously stated im sure dodge will screw it up

If it happens im sure it ill sell well, Ford is having a ton of success with the mustang, Dodge has to pick up on that.

:lol: soooo true

Probably because these fad cars don’t sell too well.

Chrysler needs:
A better small car
A better family sedan
A Midsize SUV/wagon/thing
A new line of better packaged V6’s
A new line of i4 (well at least that’s coming)

And no they shouldn’t be based on the next Lancer but for some ungodly reason they think that Mitsubishi builds a better car than them. Which is kind of funny, since the cloud cars have always been more fun to drive than the Galant. Well other than the VR-4. Sigh…I do not know what Chrysler is thinking.