New here, From Cincy. Car pics inside

welcome

welcome, nice 240.

Nice 240! What is all done to the engine?

welcome man. you have any dealings with Zerolift in cincy?

Derek’s $80k intergra!!! :wackit:

welcome to the board, there is a few of us 240 owners around here

hellova clean 240 you got there brent …

Welcome :bigthumb:

I was thinking the same thing. I have seen a car that looked very smilar in the south hills (bethel park area) but it had a WV plate on it. It also wasn’t in as good of condition, thats what tipped me off.

welcome!

Nice looking car , very clean

What up Jeff!!

ah to hell with that! :slap: lol.

its a hybridynamics turbo setup with the GT3582R, o2induction intake manifold, hsk silid lifters, mazworx shimmed, hks step 3 272 intake and exhaust cams, tial bov, tial 44mm, cp 86.5 8.5-1, eagle rods, machined with new bearings, mild port and polish job, peak performance springs, crower retianers, ras, cometic gasket, freddy oil pan, enthalpy tune(poop!), msd 72, jgy rail, aeromotive regulator, -8 feed, -6 return, single walbro(for now), greddy intercooler, i made the intercooler pipes, Q45 throttle body, competition clutch and lightweight flywheel. and i have a nitrous express kit, but its not fully hooked up. im sure there is more that im forgetting.

i bought an engine from them, the engine was good, but i really dont like to deaal with them.

nice ride man… im not a huge fan of the sr but i definatly like what ur working with

Very nice 240! Looks like it does some good tromping on the track.

welcome

does this 240 have a bumper sticker that says “drive it like you stole it” ?

nope. no stickers at all actually.

cincy sucks

welcome

welcome.