sickst 240 ever!

see below for car i saw

met the builders who are kissimmee locals and chatted with them about this crazy setup

nothing on this car was left untouched

dynoed today at 650hp at 15psi and there contining tuning to run to 30psi on the precision 0.86 turbo

^WOW!!! PICS!!!

I dont think it is possible to get 650whp at 15psi on a 2.4l man…

Heavythrottle by chance??

and Drifft… on 15 PSI with the right parts, compression and Turbo size… 650 is obtainable…

its not always about that u can make in HP…
but what u can free up… light weight parts. high compression internals. ect… noting is impossible…

and if the car already make like 350-400 N/A. then 15 psi would do crazy things…

think an sr at 200HP can produce 326 with 14ibs…

HOLY sh*t only 15 psi and over 600 horses that is crazy

he said they are expecting aroun 730-740 when theyre done with tuning

and its running nitrous spray on the intercooler to help
this thing was done top to bottom - body, suspensions, motor, tranny, diff, shaft, wheels, audio/video — EVERYTHING!

the rear wheels wree customs by volk in 18 x 11 +2 under 50mm chargespeed over’s

cant wait for some pics:)

ditto man… sounds so sweet

Post up some pics of this!!

soon enouhg

the net here is too slow to load pics

some details i remember from our convo

a mazwox 300zx tranny, exedy triple plate, carbonetics 2 way lsd, carbon driveshaft, 280 duration 12mm lift cams, bc rods, custom crank that needed the block machined, forget which pistons, darton 90mm sleeves, greddy intake plenum, q45 tb, hks fuel rail with 1000cc msd injectors, chargespeed widebody kit, s13 silvia front end conversion, seibon hood and trunk, aem ems, all custyom ehaust manifold and piping made by a place called gatto (sp) in peurto rico, carbon dash, carbon doors, ect ect

and tonnes of other stuff

the car was saved from a junkyard and came with an sr20 redtop (which is the platform of this build) for $1800

it was literally brand new when they unveiled it at the weekly cruise night last night

the block and head looked like they just came out of the hot tank

the owners said they were real surpirsed it even ran aswell as it did for such a quick tune

they alos brought out a nice vip acura 3.2 and lexus gs300

the same guy who tuned the 240 (jestrtuning) tuned a evo 9 that was there
stock motor (no cams or anything), stock turbo, with meth injection, he made 442 hp running some pretty high boost

i have pics of the dyno sheet to prove it and he showed me some of his drag runs on his cell

very clean car

another noticable was a clean clean clean 350z with a seibon hood and top secret rear diffuser with a few other mods

the rest was rice stuff tht ill be psoting in a whole nother section

all the wiring has been tucked nicely with in house made dry carbon panels to cover the fuse box relocation, house the hks twin power ignition, and act as a turbo heat sheild

notice the head, looks like it just came out of a hot tank

i wish i would have taken more pics because these dont do it justice at all, i spent most of the time chatting with the owner/builders about the setup, their shop, and stuff like potential group buys for son (maybe one day) since they can get alot of high end hard to find shit.

Pretty fucking sweet.

EDIT: Carbon trunk with non carbon wing, wtf?

pretty crazy mechnical setup, to bad it’s sinfully ugly.

^^^ the paint was gorgeous up close

my cam just sucks

ill post the spec sheet on the motor setup when the builders send it to me

front brakes:

rears:

before i got the chance to start asking the owner about the setup, some guy walked up and aksed him if this was a skyline haha

they said they threw the wing on a few days prior to bringing it out

its off of a skyline r32 gtst and when they saw that it fit with the widefenders they said thyde leave it

especially since the carbon trunk had been drilled into by this point

just looks really dumb to me man. Even if it fits at least non carbon trunk than it wouldn’t look so awkward

lots of shiney stuff… o.0

Wow…beautiful engine bay! That head does look clean as fu*k…and to think I had doubt in buildin an Sr20.

lol.
the rears are bigger then my fronts :frowning: