New Here

Hey my name is Nate Lodder. I am from Guelph Ontario. I am part owner of a business in Ontario for import tuning called Excel Tuning. My business partner is Mike Baum. We moved to Calgary to find a little work. I work in Plumbing and almost have my ticket. Mike is here as well for network addministration. We’ve done countless engine swaps with for Hondas and have done sr20dets into s13, s14 and even into an s12 200. We’ve tuned cars, and have built custom turbo kits for Hondas and Nissans. Mike owns a 1997 white Honda EK hatch fully built with a GT35R and I own a Green 1993 240sx hatch with a stock bottom 450HP SR.

Well there is a little background information…if any one know the logistics on how to bring cars on frieght trains I’d like to talk…we want to bring our cars out here…

Thanks Nate

Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you are quite knowledgeable, which is excellent. How did you find out about us?

And pleas keep your rusty cars in Ontario! JK :E

Hahaha…i know our cars rust out like mold on cheese…I learned of you guys today through Bing. You guys must know him. Him and I did some business together, he is a great guy…I also did his SR swap for him a year ago.

I would love to share some knowledge with you guys. I will try to keep in touch with this board as much as possible. I am just in the middle of getting myself settled in right now. But I hope to see some 240’s and other hot imports at the local drag soon.

Nate

welcome man. would love to see ya at the meet on the 30th

Logistics? Fuck that - gimme your keys, and I’ll drive it back.

I’ll even pay for all the gas I’ll use… :E

Welcome! Any experience tuning OBD0 turbo hondas? 8)

you should try calling a company called Allied Systems (Canada) they ship cars all over Canada and the USA. To get my car to Edmonton From Thunder Bay was 590.00 so not too bad of a price. Anyhow that’s what I recommend.

Thanks I’m going to look into this! Seeing all these Nissans in Calgary is making me want to drive soo bad. I think there are more done up 240sx and skylines here per capita than there is back in Ontario. I seen more 240sx here and jdm sylvia’s then honda’s in Calgary :E Back in ON, the only thing you see mostly is Honda EG and EK and wannabe Type R’s. Oh yah, and than there is the J-Body’s :nay:

Haha, nice. Welcome to the boards. Always good to have someone with some technical knowledge.