New to Edmonton (not to nissan)

Hello,

my name is Terry, I’m a sheetmetal apprentice and just moved to Edmonton from Toronto 2 weeks ago for work. I was part of the Toronto Nissan Club www.torontonissan.ca and made a lot of great friends there. hoping to do the same here.

I have owned a few nissans, NX2000, B13 Sentra, and most recently a B14 200SX SE-R that i totalled a few months ago. some pictures of my build up on that car can be found here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668019 I’ve done numerous swaps including a built twin GT28RS VG30DETT 300ZX days before i left Ontario.

I’m big on FWD SR20’s and I’ve got an Avenir SR20DET that will eventually find its way into a P11 G20 some time this year. In the mean time I’m driving an F-350 Dually.

to sum it up, I want to get into the local car scene here in edmonton. I know my tech, so dont be afraid to ask me anything.

looking forward to meeting all of you soon!

Terry

Welcome to the club and the city! What are you driving now?

welcome!! There is a meet tomorrow at hawrelak park at 8pm. If you need a ride or directions shoot me a pm :smiley:

Hey bud, Welcome.

Right now I’m driving a 7.3L turbo diesel 1995 Ford F-350 Dually Pickup. its a big red truck, lol not as big as some of the others around here though…

I’ve got a vehicle, but I appreciate the offer!

looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow.