Yo!

Hey everyone. I am going to be moving up to canada in a few months and i was wanting to check out what type of scene there is and also get in touch with all the Nissan fans up there since once i get settled down i am going to be importing a 180sx from japan that has been put on hold for me. By the way i am heading up to the Edmonton area.

Leo

Welcome! I’ll post this before I go get wasted tonight, so at least you’ll still think I’m classy :partyman:

Where are you moving up to Canada from? Bring us some gifts from afar, we don’t get out that much :E

It’s funny AND true.

Anyways welcome!

I will bring you all some miniture palm trees from to hot to bright FLorida.

So you are moving here from florida? I have a coulpe of friends who lived in miami and i just vacationed in Orlando this april…I love your roads and weather

Welcome!!

Hmm…leaves Florida for Edmonton - Sunny vs. Cold.

Dude, have you been tested lately? I think you may have come down with common insanity majorus. :smiley:

Welcome to the NECC. Enjoy our weather and shitty roads! lol. :hi

Welcome to the board, looking forward to see another Nissan join the ranks.

wuzzzzz uuupppppppp

JDM… Yo!!!

Welcome! :partyman:

Welcome “yo” I won’t try to push a Spec V On ya… :smiley: Guess a GDM 180 is cool

Speak for yourself. Calgary’s roads and Alberta’s highways are great. Edmonton’s just a ghetto. jk :E