New Here

Found out about this site and thought I would join…seems to be a few more local people here than other sites. I live in Medina and drive a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. So far just a Cobb SRI, but for the money…a very fast and nice car. Here are some pics:

Here’s a pic of my last Mazda. Miss that little car. Just couldn’t stand it’s 0-60 in 2 1/2 days!

Welcome! Same car as PaulB I think :tup:

It’s about time I saw you show up here (said the n00b).

Nice whip, I really like those Protege wagons.

mazda!

:wave:

Kyle??

Yes?

Hi Kyle. LOL. Saw the pics of the boy. Nice lookin’ kid ya got there!

Welcome!

Thanks my friend. Welcome to the site. If you are interested in a day trip, myself and kuntryquesttsi, and possibly Chad will be heading down to PA for NySpeed’s Lucky City drags. Check out the official meets sub-forum.

Hey, thanks for the head’s up. I actually would be VERY interested in this. I usually can get away on Sunday if I beg! LOL. If your going for sure, let me know and we can drive down together. (In our own cars, of course).

We’re doing a Mazda get together Monday around 7pm at the Eastern Hills mall, kind of a meet and greet. I know that you do not have a Mazda, HOWEVER, some guys are bringing friends without Mazdas, such as some guy with a Mustang. SO, an STi would be MORE than welcome! I know it’s hectic with Connor and wifey and work, but JUST in case…your more than welcome!

Thanks. Seeing as I was able to get out on a day pass for Sunday, I doubt I’ll be able to make Monday with your crew. Thanks for the invite though.

Ha ha. No problem. Thanks for the welcome. If I don’t see you at Ani and Chad’s party, or Ibby’s party…I shall see you the Sunday of.

Welcome