New Here

Agree with cobra commander.

Welcome.

lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I like the look of the Draglites, but down the road I’m thinking about changing up. I’m really liking the new Weld S71’s in black.

Yea get those wheels

Gotta get my heap fixed and back on the road first :lol

Haha well when its back on the road I wold get those wheels cause they would look bad ass on the car

Also forgot to ask what part of ct are you from? I know a couple guys with some fast evo’s and dsm’s from out in Torrington

I’m over in central CT, right between Hartford and New Haven. A group of fast Evo’s and DSM’s sounds like Tony and his buddies. I think he’s from that area.

Yea one of them is Tony then there is Raif and Bekir also

Errybody knows Tony. Almost put my Z in the weeds down there lol

I’ve met him a few times and even raced him once a few years back when he was driving a mildly built Galant VR-4 (probably the mildest car I’ve ever seen him driving, lol). I don’t really know him too well though. The other two I’m not sure if I’ve met or not.

Tony seems like a decent guy and I use to hang out with Raif but he seems sketchy recently

Eh, if you talk to enough people then eventually everyone seems sketchy. Sounds like you’re speaking from personal experience though.

welcome to hell . next time ya up this way we are racing lololol

his car is faster then mine…better have the man pants on!

they stay on lolol . and hopefully there will be a midwest chassis fab 9in in the rear this spring . so il really launch the fucker hard

Sounds fun! I got my parts ordered, so hopefully I’ll have the Z28 fixed and back on the road next month :w00t

what ya doin ???

I blew my ring and pinion in September so I’m replacing those. Swapping out my 4.10’s for 3.73’s. I’m also rebuilding my Eaton posi (which I blew at the end of last year) so that I can ditch the spool. That thing sucks balls on the street, chewing up my drag radials and causing the car to spin like it was on stock tires.

I also have to play with my fuel system and figure out why it goes lean when I spray it.

what pump ya runnin ? get a racetronix walbro 255 in there and be done with it lol . im still on a stock diff hopefully this winter ill be gettin a midwest chassis fab fabbed 9in so i can finally feel comftorable lettin the car launch on what it was built for