New jack...+ homophobe slowMarro LOVES talking about the pickle.

Wellll… unfortunately none right now. I rode dirtbikes as a kid and I've ridden buddies street bikes here and there. My dream bike is a ducati 1098, but if I decide to take a chance and actually get into bikes, I think im going to go with with a 250 or something to learn on.

Jeffs TT cobra and Johns Camaro are both slower then my Ferarri SS

welcome

well it made 758whp on 17.5lbs last year, but that number was a bit low for that psi imo. the motor was always a little low on comp in a few cylinders, but the motor will be far from stock the next time anybody sees the car. itll make 1k whp no problem on e85, but i honestly dont see a need for that. its extra stress on the motor just for a dyno sheet, and you can run 9’s with alot less power. so itll make what it makes at the psi number i have in my head and thats that. its all about having fun and building the car that gets you there imo. it doesnt have to be the fastest or the coolest looking car, just the car that makes u happy. ya know?

catfish ss ya mean .

Thanks smokin… you have anything done to your camaro??

weak numbers bitch

bolt on’s. Runs 14’s

1000hp?!?! hollyy shitttttttttttt

i know i know lol.

Even with the ls1??

audi jay called my car a mean sounding catfish today lolol

welll there is a red supra on the forum that makes 1100whp, so im small potatoes compared to that guy!

yah. SSuper SSlow

higwayking

wow… this forum is serious.

Damn smokins, I would have thought you would have been deep into the 13's or even the 12's.

hell mine makes 740

351 my ass john lol

lol im jk. I have full bolt on’s, a big fat juciy magic stick cam, nitrous, moser 12 bolt rear end etc etc

went 11.9 @ 122 on a slipping clutch and shitty 60’.

makes 400rwhp all motor, 517rwhp on a 100 shot and 600rwhp on a 150

haha niccccce… buncha jokesters up in here.

where did i say 351 ???