New jag

Hmmm looks like a gtr on downs

That wing just doesn’t go with that car at all and looks hideous. But yeah the front end certainly looks like its a version of the GTR almost.

way to busy upfront, bland and boring side profile, thrown together in the back. not that anyone cares.

That is quite the leap for Jaguars…I’m not sure I am feeling anything on the car…The wing and all the weird lines on the front bumper plus the headlights are crazzzzzzzy

Other than the wing, I kinda like it

Diggin it

I like it.

fuck ya’ll that thing is saweet

Looks like bird poop.

I just thing with the front/rear end and the side views it looks like two completely different cars

ditch the canards and the rear aero and it’ll look great.

And as far as it looking like a GTR…You almost can’t throw a stone in the worlds parking lot of cars and not hit two modern vehicles that don’t share some physical attributes. With having to follow heavily restricted design parameters to meet NHTSA regulations, and NOT doing something beyond radical that would either shun potential sales or be put into a elite class of vehicle, it’s very difficult to be different on all accounts.

Just one of the multitude of regulations changes everything in car design, such as the minimum height requirement for headlights…

It’s sad to me that you can’t even hang an arm out the window like a cholo of any car made after 05 because they make the doors so tall for side impact.