New Job > me

ask the network admin to unblock the AIM port.

then it will work for ya.

i’m between 47th and 48th… jess doesn’t work on park anymore but i still do… nyspeed.com lunches? lol… what building is that? UBS?

i might have to eat out more, i got the cashier in trouble. she always only charges me $2 for whatever, and she got busted.

im leaving for the city now, ill be on 82 around 1st and york… anyone want to meet for dinner?

me and a couple of coworkers and friends are going out for drinks at about 6, anyone is welcome :slight_smile: i promise to bring at least one single asian girl lol

I get my lunch paid for just so as long as I go to a place where we have an account.

Delmonicos, Fresco, H&H, Blockheads, Cosi, Monjon, Metro, WooLang, some other places…

so, :slight_smile:

Call me when you get here, I’m out at 5

Where do you want to meet for dinner?

Did I hear drinks?

Drinks where :slight_smile:

What time zone are you in now?

Someone buy Howie a drink for me, I will PayPal them the $$. No seriously… buy him one.

you are teh win

so my friend loves this dive bar in the village on astor place called “grassroots”. we are meeting the rest of our group there then might go somewhere else. we are probably heading out of work at 6. eh, not thrilling, but i promised i would go out tonight.

I want to go to carmines for food.

MMMMmmmm

i took karla (gtrgurl) there for her bday… it was my first time… yummmmmmmmm, have to go back next time i need to OD on good food

Oh btw, since our T3 is getting bogged down a bit -

we are having a meeting with a guy who is offering a 100Mbs connection.

LOL

awesome

is this your building? dead center to the back…

http://www.neonfuck.com/albums/random/howie.jpg

took this from my desk. they moved me away from the sunny river view :frowning:

i hate you howie <3

Yup, Colgate Palmolive, 19th floor

got a problem with having to do work?? :shrug:

No problem doing work - just when I’m waiting around for crap and there’s nothing else going on, I’d like to keep in touchy with old friends.

nyspeed.com, livejournal, myspace, friendster, gmail, what more do you need :slight_smile:

i work from home on the laptop once in a while so i have aim going on my main computer… and ummmm, i don’t get much done… probably better that i don’t even check if aim works