New Local Vendor

Hey locals, my name is Steve and my business partners name is Chris, we have just started selling parts locally to wrx/sti, evos, 350z/g35 and srt4s, rx7 and rx8 we also sell parts for any car upon request. our website is www.gnvmotorsports.com looking forward to doing business with many of you. We promise were easy to deal with, and offer great prices.

Steve

Also our website is still under heavy construction, but like i said we can get anything you need. So don’t let the construstion of the site scare you off.

yah ill back this guy up buddy of mines gonna buy his exhaust off him… (when he gets his taxes back) After searching the net he had the lowest price. :bigthumb:

I can also vouge for yins guyz :bigthumb:

Where exactly are you guys located at? I am going to start working on my WRX this spring and will need some parts.

were located in the south hills

I saw that on your website. Anything more specific?

oh sorry haha, for now were selling out of a garage, until we can afford a shop, which we hope to get in the fall if we make good money.

We can drop ship any item though… we have many many sources and keep in touch with them often to make sure they are in stock.

Thanks,
Chris
GNV Motorsports

I live in the South Hills area. I’ll have to hit you up for some parts.

got and dsm parts

what about f-body parts? i’m going turbo on my ls1 when my tax $$$ comes in =)

IM us with the part #s and we’ll look into it :slight_smile:

Regards,
Chris
GNV Motorsports

i can!

How about Fujitsubo parts? I am looking for a Fujitsubo Legalis R exhaust for my SW20. Part number 790-23522. I’ll buy it if you can beat $700.

http://www.madpsi.net/Performance/Toyota%20MR2%20(SW20)/Exhaust%20Database/MadPSI.net%20-%20Fujitsubo%20Legalis%20R_4.jpg
http://www.madpsi.net/Performance/Toyota%20MR2%20(SW20)/Exhaust%20Database/MadPSI.net%20-%20Fujitsubo%20Legalis%20R_5.jpg

We can do $700 but there will be tax. If you want it, IM us.

Sorry it took long to reply–email notification wasn’t turned.

Regards,
Chris
GNV Motorsports

Ya I like these guys… they do look hard for the parts I want!!!

PM sent.

Exhaust received and installed. Thanks Steve and Chris.