new look for my LTR

its been almost a year since the injury. and i havent rode since. just washed the dirt off the bike finally last week. i think im ready.gotta go easy. not sure how the knee or ankle will hold up.

hopefully it goes good…plus isnt the 1st rd of the PAMX Spring Series this weekend? so maybe alot of ppl will be there, so the track wont be too packed.

Yeah. I think Doublin Gap is this weekend. A lot of the tracks opened this weekend. If the weather’s good next weekend I’ll be somewhere.

my buddy is the new owner of high voltage so i may be there on sunday again or next weekend is round 2 of the pamx series. everyone will be heading to roaring knob. the will have open practice on saturday and race on sunday. i will probably go for practice saturday to have fun with my buds but i think my racing days are over.

had a fun day. didnt ride the YZ tho. Don looked pretty good, for taking it easy. no injuries, so everyone is happy. lol. i rode like garbage but thats ok. overall, it was pretty sweet and lookin forward to gettin to another practice / race soon. also lookin forward to gettin out on the YZ. the RMZ is apart again, so more than likely ill be on the YZ for the next couple weeks. ill post u a couple pics later. nothin crazy but still fun to look at.

As long as you had fun and no one got hurt…that’s a good day. I’m smelling a Pittspeed MX day/BBQ this summer.

I wish i lived closer… this would be a good time.