picked this up today...

ended up trading my 06 RMZ 450 straight up for the 06 LTR450. seemed like a good deal to me, couldnt pass it up. its got a few mods and is in really good shape. my bike had less time on it, but the quad is worth alittle more, so i was willing to do it. im pretty excited to put some time on it, maybe race it a few times before the year is up. (pay no attention to my dirty 250F, havent had a chance to wash it. haha)

Was that Lubert’s quad? I know he was telling me at Cernic’s that he wanted a bike.

no, it was a guy named Bob W. he got it at Traceys, he lives out that way. real nice guy tho. he raced the quad CRA last season (bought it as a left-over last year). so its pretty nice. dont worry tho, i still got the 250f so we can still ride. lol.

nice quad

:bigok:

That’s a good lookin’ quad.

congrats…nice quad

good lookin ltr … if you go to sell it let me know first cause i’ll be ltr shopping soon

niiiiiiiice

well i dont plan on sellin it anytime soon, but who knows. the LTR or the 09 KTM SX 450 would be the only 2 quads id buy, since they are set-up for mx right off of the showroom (not that the others are far off, but they seem to be compromisinng for woods and general riding). the ktm is nasty but its like 11g’s so im not spending that.