New M coupe???

shoe > catfish

i hate the z4 front end styling … but the back half is :pimp:

I was waiting for you to chime in. Your dildo car looks so much better in this version.

they actaully have 3 of them in the back of the lot.

i’m gonna try to get out there saturday and drive one of 'em :eekdance:

damn youuuuu… lol get a hold of me. i’ll go too LOL.

:word:

I want to buy my uncles sooo bad, or maybe inherit. :frowning:

This M Coupe >>>>>>>>>> The old one. Heck, performance wise, the Z4 > The old M roadster / coupe.

Should be badass.

I think it looks really good too.

I like it alot. Definately HOTTTTTT.

these pics dont even do the car justice. anyone see pics of the silver one?

the fastback looks soo omuch better than the vert.

although i’d still like a z3 m roadster in the near future. slam it, on some bbs LM’s. mmmmm. I just really want a drop top in my collection

hmmmmmm

very simple and nice looking :tup:

so hot…

we have a few z4 m roadsters at towne bmw. we have a red and silver conv. out front, and i beileve we have a blue z4 coupe.

I wondered if anyone saw that.
That was incredible with the drivers they had!!!

I would take a Cayman S over the M coupe ANYDAY though.
The Cayman S is better in everyway.:slight_smile:

i love it…oh god its so hot. oh god i need one.

:ib4igetananeurismfromtryingtoreadsentenceswithnospaces:

I love it. I love BMW. Seriously, they don’t make anything that sucks, well except for i-drive but I won’t hold that against them. My next car will be a BMW even if it has to be a E36 318. Far and away my favorite manufacturer. :tup:

I like the Cayman S more.

drove both at the auction and i must say the Cayman S sounds 10X better, feels much better and midRear>>>>>>>>>X10 than M coupe FR

also porsche prolly gets you laid more easily than BMW, idk, i havent owned either, but jsut a guess…o yea, cayman S styling/quality is much better

you guys have a coupe? i just drove by there today and didnt see it. guess i will have to check that out this weekend as well!

towne has sold the only coupe we had sry guys we will probably get another one tho ill keep ya posted.

I wish the back end was a little smoother…perhaps to go for the Shelby Daytona style.

Very nice.