New M coupe???

The 2007 BMW M Coupe prototype was spotted at every manufacturer’s favorite test track, the Nürburgring. Unlike the concept shown in Frankfurt, the M coupe prototype rode on a set of double-spoke wheels similar to those used on several Motorsport cars over the last several years. A quick check of the tailpipes reveals four outlets — another Motorsport trademark. Although the upcoming M3 is expected to get a 400-hp V8 under its hood, the M Coupe will probably stick with a high-powered version of the standard six. The Z4 coupe could go on sale early next year so expect the M coupe to arrive by the summer of 2006.

just saw the pictures posted on another site…

i like it a lot…:tup:

:inb4peoplesayitlookslikeashoe:

:tup:

I love it. I want money. Want to buy the M. M good. Good M. Me lose thought. Brain not worky. Help. Help.

sexy

:IB4someonesdadcrashesintoitandpostsapollifheneedstogetacfhoodwithmoldingsshaved:

:wink:

but ya I think its fucking sexy

nice :tup:

Z4 doesnt look like a shoe IMO. Z3 certainly does, and that’s what I would own given my choice.

:inb4ipunchsteveinthefaceandkickhisballsin: <3

anyways… is there any rumor on price?

:lol: so far

yeah, the article in the last C&D was pretty interesting on it… hott car :tup:

:word: joel, This is like missionary sex with Jessica Simpson — no bad thing hahaha

hah “hi this is aaron he drives a bmw, go home with him” <3 u

The BMW M Coupe is the production version of the wildly popular Z4 coupe concept shown at the 2005 Frankfurt auto show. With the outgoing E46 M3’s fantastic inline-six (making 330 hp in the M Coupe) and limited-slip differential, but with hundreds of pounds less weight to haul around, this coupe will accelerate from 0-60 in less than 5 seconds. BMW pegs the Z4 M Coupe’s weight at 3104 lbs, which is 150 lbs heavier than the 295-hp Porsche Cayman S. If you’re counting, that makes the Z4 M Coupe’s power-to-weight ratio 8 percent better than the Porsche’s. Enthusiasts have complained bitterly about all the technology-for-technology’s-sake in recent BMW cars, and somebody at the M division is listening: Like the Z4 M Roadster, the Z4 M Coupe comes with a conventional 6-speed manual transmission, conventional hydraulically assisted steering, and conventional springs and shocks. This is like missionary sex with Jessica Simpson — no bad thing. The Z4 M Coupe will cost approximately $50,000, and for around $10,000 less, there will also be a non-M Z4 coupe with a 255-hp inline-six. Both cars arrive in the U.S. in late summer of 2006.

ib4someoneontheforumbuysoneandputsacfhoodandbodycoloredmoldingsonitandpaintsitbananayellowandparksnexttoAaron

:continues to stir the pot:

:slight_smile:

LOILOLOLOLOL!!!

eh… about what i thought…

can’t wait to see one in person

ehh I realy dont like the look to much. Shit I drive a stupid domestic so what do I know anyway.

This is omgzors hotter then the shoe x 11 TEE BILLION!

^^ yea… i will agree. I do like this much better then the M coupe now.

and STOP WITH THE SHOE!!! how many times have i told u this kyle :lol:

ibiblowmyloadeverywherecusifuckinglovethiscar

there was a cool show on speed vision about the new m coupe/roadster, m5 and the m6. the cars sound and look awesome.

towneBMW had a brand new M roadster. I saw it about a month ago. it looked very very hotTt

hotsauce

I love it.

amature pics at best