new mascheen for tdi_logik

hey all, i got a new machine.

05 kawasaki KFX-400 ( same thing as ltz-400)
100% bone stock, bought from the original owner who bought it from sportline in queensbury NY
-less than 20 hours on it, still on the original oil from the factory, hasn’t even been serviced yet.
-its orange, wish it was green but w/e.
-all it needs is a new battery, pickin one up from napa on monday.

reason for such low hours on it is because the guys friend raced atvs and got killed in 04 so he got scared and only started it up once in a blue moon. drained out all the gas and got it goin guud.

so hopefully on monday i will be changing the oil/filter and putting a new battery in it.

here are some pics, its ALMOST mint, just a few scratches and scrapes here and there, but it rides/runs like a brand new machine.

did the guy die on this?

no, like i said, his friend raced them on a track and got killed so the guy got skected out and never rode it again

gotcha, wasnt sure.

fail for not getting a 450!!!

still better then the craptor tho! Nice pickup.

Why you blowin cash on four wheelers dood. Buy evo parts

lmk if you need any oem or go-fast parts. ill be back at the vally so i will be in the area all the time now, and i can get probably anything you want for decent $$

You stole this fucking thing.

Whats with the hate on the raptor?

His Raptor was a hoopty.

Craptors are junk…

they arent called craptors for no reason.

trannys are junk, pistons are weak, starters suck, handle like shit, very top heavy etc…

want me to keep going?

The new 700 F/I is a good machine,…the carb’d ones, not so much.

what’d you end up picking this up for if you don’t mind me asking?!?!

i have a spare clutch and a few other goodies laying around for this in a box here I would let go SUPER cheap if you need em.

Nice pick up Pete. I really like the z400s/kfx400s. You should be able to toss that around a little easier than a Raptor.

He’ll still ride it like a grandma going to church.

I’ve had my 04 since new and had no problems.

haha! PLUS ONE!!!

Looks good dude! I like the orange better than the green honestly

thanks fellas, i’ll prolly ride this one a little more agressivley because i’ll have more confidence in it lol

Hands down one of the easiest and most comfortable quads to ride and get used to. Great all around machines!

bank robbery