New Me!?

LOL. Actually, upper body is solid.

Younger than you.

Got me there. You are like a crackhead.

Weak? I probably still have the highest bench, shoulders, etc. on this entire forum. But, I have fallen off.

waiting for turbo travis to chime in after a comment like that^

My only addition is that the big 3 total (squat, bench, deadlift) is the true measure of how strong a person is. Far too many people, esp those that don’t weight train, get caught up on bench pressing, and nothing else.

Very true. I haven’t squated after my ACL reconstruction but I typically did reps in the LOW 4XX for a max of HIGH 4XX/LOW 5XX

Dead Lift. I don’t even remember.

Bench Press. I’ll rep in the MID 3XX. Personal Max is 44X.

Dead Lift is just brutal on the body.

I bet I can jump off the swingset from higher in the air.

You’ll break a hip. :ahh

But, only Jammer can find jokes in my little success. :frowning:

You were expecting to find praise and adoration in this forum?

:lol

Three pointer right there

Quick update.

I lost about 55LBS or so at this point. I am jogging 3-4 days a week and gym 1-2 times a week. My knee feels fantastic with only a bit of soreness. I jogged 4 miles last week. I went down 4+ sizes in my pants. I went to lose 100LBS total by the wedding.

That’s some progress man, quite impressive really.

I can barely do 2 miles running and I’m not too badly out of shape.

How does your body feel having to maneuver so much less weight on daily basis? I’ve always wondered that, if I were to walk around with 50 extra pounds in a backpack for a few hours I’d feel like superman once I took them off.

Congrats man! I need to get my ass back in gear. I feel/look like shit and its only going to get worse. keep up the good work!

I don’t notice it much. I lost about 30LBS or so without noticing except my clothes were much looser. My life is so hectic that I just went with the flow not realizing it. I feel fantastic after running which I haven’t in a while. My knee hurts a bit now and then but much better. I still need the ACL redone but the scar tissue is torn up nicely and it’s a lot stronger.

I have more energy but really notice it when I run. I can quantify it that way. I could run X before and Y now.

Gracias.