Biggest Life FAIL ever today.

Yea definitely had the ACL replaced in my knee september 2008. i’ve been through all my PT and am at the gym regularly to build strength back in it.

DEFINITELY fucking slipped on the ice walking in to work today and felt a pop and lots of pain in the same god damn fucking knee.

FUCK ALBANY, FUCK NY, and FUCK WINTER. God Damn I’m pissed. I called the doc the earliest they can get me into Alb is tues… I can drive to catskill tom if i want though… can’t decide.:retardclap:bh:

pm for pain meds.

you are the most uncoordinated black guy I know :slight_smile:

FUCK dude…

thats some real bullshit bro

:confused:

:gtfo

Suck.

+100000

pain doesn’t bother me… the fact that this could seriously fuck up my already postponed trooper physical, not to mention another 6 months of rehab if its fucked again are what fucking bother me.

fine, suffer

does it feel the same when it happened the first time?

It’s never the same as the first time

lol

benny had some issues with his knees recently, right benny?

that fcking blows man. im totally with you about albany and winter in ny

depending on the severity of the injury you could just really really dope up for the exam.

You will be dying in pain one the meds wear off and do a ton of damage but hey if you pass the exam then thats all that matters

:gtfo

muaahahaha

lol

it feels a lot different than the first time. no swelling as of yet. def quite a bit of pain when walking… progresses with length of walk.

i can’t dope for the exam, i wouldn’t do that to myself, and i would like to actually be able to perform the job if i pass (not to mention the intense physical strain at the academy)

i’m gonna go tomorrow to catskill, the not knowing is fucking killing me. to add insult to injury i’m sure i’ll get a ticket on the commute. i ALWAYS get tickets when i go down the thruway.

yeah, this area does suck a fat one. i’d be outta this state if it weren’t for a few things keeping me here.

hope you feel better brah.