New Member, Blue Thunder

welcome

Welcome officer. :beer:

:stupid:

whats up Mark, good to see you didnt sell the Car!

im broke, so looks like our best of 3 is going to be posponed until next season

Ohh well,
I wanted to try out my new custom tune From Bryan Herter @ PCMforLess on your 87 GT… We’re even at this point… No biggie bro!! I guess we’ll do it next year.

welcome

I saw your car at Tom Henrys cruise

Whale Cum = Welcome, get it.

Welcome aboard Mark, now i’m not the only officer on here!

:eek2:

Welcome

If you ever see my cars with tint be nice :slight_smile:

Welcome, Mark. Nice looking Z.

WELCOME OFFICER

Hey Guys,

Hey Todd, nice 66 GTO in the earlier pic.. I should have a pic of my Z here shortly.. Lets all have some fun out there!!! Shout out to my bud, J.C turbo in his 87 T-type...

Mark

I was up at his house last week getting an updated tune. he said he would be interested in getting a dyno day together, seeing how he just moved to indiana, pa. dyno tune from bryan herter = :wackit:

Yeah,
Bryan set me up… Gave me some timing from 30 degrees to 37… Gave me alittle more on the bottom end… Havent got to spray it yet with the new tune… He tied in all my bolt ons… I’ll be at Zelie Flashlight drags tommorow, (Sat)… I wont be racing though… Just watching… I may change my mind… Look me up all…

Thanks. It should be finished someday soon…more info on it here: http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/1966GTO.html

good cop! want donuts?:blue:

I took some time to look through the pics on your site. Your car is coming along very nicely! The underside of your car is nicer the the tops of some cars lol.

welcome. Saw your car at the flashlights today. Its clean!!

Thanks!!
I was hoping to race today, but didnt have it ready, as far as, my drag radials on, and bottle filled. I’ll be back for the October one. I got to try my tune with my nitrous on my way home on RT-19. Seems to be ok, except for the hit coming in “waves”, so its just a bit too rich on the fuel side, so I’ll have to change my fuel jet… See all of you soon!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I haven’t had the funds, nor the time to work on it in the last few months. I am hoping to get back into it this winter & have it ready to drive next year. I had full intentions to have it on the road this summer, but that probably isn’t going to happen :frowning: