New member couple mustangs pics

:wtf Im new here but it looks like the camaros are fastest and coolest.

Smokin stop saying your car is a simple ls1 since its well documented you have a shit load into your car and its an ls6!!! That’s well documented too…

its a joke buttercup , i like em all . my car is far from fast anyway .

I actually have under 8k invested in my car.

???

I think he’s catching on quick, and being sarcastic! SOME mustang owners are quick like that :number1.

i like em so far , but will he dig run me ???

slowmarro’s car is “quick”, it gets that ET quickly. a “fast” car to me isnt anything that traps less than 130. its all about the setup.

thats why i said my car is far from fast

im a turd too! Im under the 130 club

lol, i know, i was explaining to every ppls

slow car to me is anything that traps under 150

lol, i was just saying thats how i have ALWAYS looked at the difference batween a fast and quick car. eeaassyyy

TO FAT AND SLOW BILLY BOB.

hey, welcome!

No problem cream puff i like them all to. Let me finish my notch then you can race my bolton 80s junk from a dig. In process of drag springs, nos, more weight reduction. It only trapped 119 mph n/a with stiff lowering springs. I guess thats slow round here maybe i can be fast and over 130 someday.

You went 119 on motor with a low CR 347? Carb or efi? Trans?

I like this dude. Glad to see you doing the cobra proud, here’s to hoping you can drive it a helluva lot better than the PO. SUCKS getting beat by a non pullied ragtop at the track :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

SO MANY WHINY VAGINA’S IN THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT

Wow took you guys long enough :lol