New member couple mustangs pics

Pjbftl

Shit my little 331 went 11.82 on motor, just doesn’t trap too well thanks to the trans/gear

wow why does pjb’s car utterly suck?

Driver, shit clutch, tiny tire, no tune, iron heads. Should I continue?? Lol

the car deff has it in it , im bettin wit the clutch in now and a good driver that car would beat mine on motor

It should in theory, but who knows lol

when i drove that thing after new clutch was in and seated i gave it to her , she deff has it . the motor runs real good and is a rev happy fucker to

Nice car…my friend has a DSG cobra…with some mods. Why do a Whipple for “looks”???

:lol

internet sarcasm

My friends old 87 GT ran 11.5@119 with a 306, TFS heads, off the shelf cam, Victor JR, 750 carb, etc…etc. I will have to upload some old vids of it from the 90’s. It got stolen though sadly and he never got to run it with nitrous like he planned.

Who knows…I have seen stranger things lol. Go to a car show and see all the guys with built motor cars, turbos, sc’s, etc. that have no idea and installed say “it runs 10’s”.

Haha this is true.

My friends DSG…
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o91/scotteclipse0/2003%20Cobra/Kenne%20Bell/100_0555.jpg
he might run a Camaro but probably only at the track…

what size kb and what pulley combo? numbers/ fuel?

2.6H 18lbs no #'s yet…

I will gladly run him.

this guy is awesome even tho hes a ford fag! lol! welcome.

Was kidding about the whipple looks thing. I have hundreds of dragstrip passes on my 87. If i say it runs something its not a guess.

What does your well documented SSlow SStock car run at the dragstrip?

Heres a couple dyno vids just did a couple pulls no tune n/a pump gas 375.9 rwhp 360ftlbs. I have since added electric fan, switched to synthetic, bumped timing and planning tune.