New Member from Charlton

Whats up folks, my name is Brandon ive lurked these forums for some time and finally decided to stop being lazy and register. Im currently driving a 99 Saab 9-3 Stage 2 HOT and a 96 corolla DD. I also have a cbr600f2 for the summer. Ive been away at school and will be returning back to the area this summer so you may definitely may see my around. Later.

Welcome!

Lurk around the bike section too.

I’ve always had a soft spot for F series Honda bikes.

welcome d00d

thanks guys ill throw some pics up when i get a chance as well.

welcome :slight_smile:

Toyota Coralla FTW

welcome… how do you feel about full frontal male nudity?

lets hope hes not opposed or else your shit outta luck

lol well any other place i would be shocked but ive come to learn that these comments happen everyday here. I much prefer female frontals haha

Agreed, and having no payment on a DD FTATMFW

WELCOME

Welcome d00d! lets see some pics of that bike :slight_smile:

heres the bike. I picked it up a few weekends ago while i was visiting home from school. Since then ive picked up a front fender, smoked windscreen, new grips, bar ends and a set of michelin pilot power 2ct’s. Mostly small stuff as i liked the look of it when i bought. Most people are shocked to find out its a 91’.

wow that does look great for a 91…NICE pickup, i like the color scheme on that. There are a lot of people with bikes on here. Browse around the moto section, there are some good reads. Especially if your a beginner?

If my next bike is a sport bike it will certainly be a cbr

I definitely will, and yes i am still pretty new to bikes. I had been looking for an f2 for some time and jumped on it as soon as it came up. I picked it up for 1500 and its only got 17000 miles which is hardely broken in for honda bike engines. Good ol craigslist lol

Good deal…looks clean and it isn’t a bad starter bike:thumbup

where do you go to school?

Graduated Burnt Hills in 07 and ill be graduating from SUNY Oswego next spring…

cool im up in potsdam…enjoying non stop snow for the last day :facepalm

haha makes me really regret going to school in NY, we had a few inches this morning and brutal winds:Idiots

yea we had a few this morning but it melted…snowed nonstop all day but wasn’t sticking…after dark it started sticking again, checked my bike a little bit ago and it has ~6 inches on it :lol