New Member from Natrona Heights

welcome…hobbies include Paintball?

we need a Pittspeed Paintball event.

Welcome

Welcome

welcome

Thanks all. Joel, I talked to Hybrid Dynamics. Awesome crew over there. They might be doing some work for me VERY soon. :slight_smile: EVO2 exhaust and the Injen Short Ram Intake. They dyno before and after every upgrade, which is neat. Those two upgrades would probably snag me around 15-20hp, maybe.

And hey, if you check out my website, there’s a Mission Masters paintball site link at the bottom of each page. Go there and you’ll see how I’m involved in paintball other than simply playing. I actually help design those scenario games for them, which has netted me some nifty benefits this paintball season. :slight_smile: I’d be all up for a Pittspeed paintball event.

Ideal Integrations, Inc.

i just had mine dyno’d by hybrid its stock i had 175 hp and 129 tq good luck with those parts hope to check it out your si soon

next time you head to the mills let me know, i live 2 min. away from there. i live in springdale, i have an orange MSP. I have never got to check out the new SI’s

I’ve had my car around Natty Heights a couple of times when visiting the in-laws. If you see a 98 black hatch on volks…say hello.

im usually out at the mills for grocery shopping and what not i work in lower burrell if you want to check out my si just let me know

the new si are lame why would you want to see one :nuts:

welcome to the site

Currently, I work in West Mifflin as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

Welcome! Made me chuckle to see someone post their MCSE in a car forum introductory post. Hope you join our fequent “HELP ME” (usually I’m the one crying for help) IT threads in the on-topic forum. :smiley:

welcome
Brackenridge Country Club, I worked there for a while as a cook. That golf Course would make for an interesting paintball field.

Welcome! I know the feeling as I am a computer geek as well, but we’re always looking for more work:bigthumb: