New Member from Natrona Heights

My name is Branden “B.T.” Robertson, 30, and I live near the Brackenridge Country Club in Natrona Heights. I’m not originally from there, but my wife is from Sarver; we got married October 7, 2006 and moved to the Heights shortly thereafter.

I just bought a 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan and was referred here by someone in the 8th Generation Honda forums, seeing as I’ve been looking for meets, local performance tuning shops, etc.

Currently, I work in West Mifflin as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for an integrated network/computer solutions firm. My hobbies include paintball, reading, video games (yeah, I’m a very young 30 year old), spending time with my family - I have one daughter from a prior marriage - and writing. I’ve had two fantasy fiction novels published and have done book signings at the Borders in Mills Mall a few times now. Some of you may even know who I am!! :slight_smile:

I joined because I’m looking to meet and ride with local Honda Civic Si owners, or anyone in general who’s looking to cruise with a new sports car enthusiast. :burnout:

B.T. Robertson
http://www.btrobertson.com
btr@btrobertson.com

welcome:beer:

welcome branden this is joel from the 8thgen site

welcome\

Heya Joel. thanks again for the reference. Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon. Where is the Honda-Tech meet info? I might try to swing it this Sunday.

welcome

welcome

Welcome.

Hell of a welcome post.

Welcome, look forward to seeing your car around, I’m a big fan of the new Si sedans.

welcome… see you around the natrona heights … im always passing threw there

welcome… interesting website as well. What consulting company do you work for?

hi

welcome

Welcome bud! Finally someone else from Natty Heights. You’ll see me driving around, I’m sure. Just give a holler / beep.

no this sunday is pittspeeds meet saturday is the honda-tech meet

honda-tech meet is at red robin in cranberry saturday at about 3

im more then likely going to that on saturday if you want we can meet up and cruise out together let me know

:rant: I am just over the hill from you :rant:

Welcome :slight_smile:

I’m just over in Slate Lick. You should head out to the next meet in the strip.

welcome to pittspeed

welcome welcome. look around and see the things