New member, new to nissan

Hey guys I just got myself my first Nissan ever and im loving every second of it.

The car is a 91 RNN14 Pulsar, pretty much stock with the exception of exhaust, bov, springs, rims, boost controller, HID’s.

Beleive it or not, 4 days after picking up the car… an RV trailer smacked the passanger (left) side rear quarter. Luckily the guy who hit me was an honest person and he gave me $1,000 cash to fix it. (i was quoted $600 to fix)

Other than that im inlove with this vehicle, the way it pulls through the gears is a beautiful thing. I cant wait to bump up the boost to about 12psi.

One thing that concerns me is getting parts for this vehicle, if anyone knows where i can import parts from (suspenion/engine/brake parts) please let me know what you can do to help, much appreciated!

I hope to meet some of you at the meets and track events :slight_smile:

welcome , enjoy the forums …

btw, post some pics man:)

“pics or ban” :smiley:

joking of course. Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome!!

Welcome to the forum!

Don’t you and your dad own the Black FD3S that was at Mark’s Track Day?

Thanks guys, pics coming up.

Osad, i wish that FD was mine. We had the matt black FC that was stripped to the bone. That car got parted out and now the pulsar will be taking its place. I cant wait to start modding :slight_smile:

nice ride and welcome to the site.

Ohhhh hahaha! Wow was you’re car loud. Someone was telling me it used to be 10x worse! I was flagging people onto the track and black flagging the dude with the AE86 most of the day :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL you heard it with TWO mufflers, the first time i brought it to Dunnville it was straight pipe. I only got to do a few laps before i got the ol boot.

welcome … refer to my sig

Wanna buy one? ive got a spare pulsar coming up forsale soon.

info please