New Member --Turbocharged Fiero

Hello Fellow Pittsburghers!!!

Just found this forum yesterday and decided to join.

Love cars, have been working on FIEROs for the past couple of years.

I know, I know. Either you love them or hate them.

But, I really enjoy any cars, especially fond of forced inductions autos.

Please check out my website: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/davidfiero/

I have installed nitrous on my Fiero, then had a supercharger kit (installed it myself) and now have my own home built turbocharger. Just recently installed a water IC on the car.

If anyone is interested in doing there own build I can help. Love to fabricate.

welcome:beer:

welcome nice job on the car

cool welcome

nice…welcome

welcome

Welcome!!

Welcome…

definately a very neet car. I believe I met you at PRP a couple months ago. I had the red mr2… but anyways… mid engine >*

welcome

Welcome, i have a 86 GT with 28k miles, and i’m looking for performance upgrades… have you ran your turbo at the track??? what kinda times did you get???

thats cool
i love the set up

Welcome and nice setup

welcome to the site, im just a stone throw away

awesome.

welcome

welcome, nice work on the fiero so far

Thanks for the compliments.

I still go to PRP when I can. I did run the car there a few times, back when I was running a centrifugal supercharger (Rotrex). It ran okay, but the best I could do was 14.5 in the quarter. I ended up with a cracked piston and so embarked on a engine rebuild. I talked with the Rotrex dealers and was trying to get a upgrade on the supercharger, they run around $1500. But, they would not give, so I decided I would go turbo since you can up the boost more easily. Right after I finished the engine rebuild I started building adding my own turbo. That’s where I am now, still tuning.

Is there anyone that does chip programming in the area? I am having idle issues.

Welcome…nice work.

Welcome

welcome