New Member --Turbocharged Fiero

Nice fuckin ride and welcome,do u happen to know the guy who has a black one with a 3.8 liter supercharged motor in it?

A 3800 SC? No. I know no other Fieros. There use to be a club around here but it just fell apart.

The 3800 swap has been something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. Just have not got the time or resources.

If you know someone with a 3800 Fiero I would love to meet them. Perhaps it would motivate me to do mine.

I have a Grand Prix GTP (supercharged). Amazing engine, had enough torque to pull a tank out of a tar pit. Can’t imagine what that would be like in a little Fiero. Probably be buying tires every week.

Anyway, speaking of small cars. Anyone see the SMART car?

welcome! I love the buildup notes!

the guy with the 3.8 is basically a stock 3.8 s/c and runs 11.6 in the 1/4 fuckin sick car. its just black and regular looking car.

hi

Going to Summit Racing in Ohio tomorrow. Kinda bored and I have never been there. Anyone else been there?

As far as the 3800 SC engine. I should have spent some more time investigating that before I did my rebuild and turbo. For the time and money I spent I could of had the 3800…but if I make my boost level of 12psi I should be around the same HP. Though that engine, again, make tons of torque.

welcome

Welcome, and nice car.

When I was on the power tour (2002) a few years back, there was a white Fiero w/Supercharged 3800 running high 12s at National Trail in Columbus. It was a stock 3800 S/C as far as I remember. There was another one with a turboed small block. I think he is from youngstown area. It’s Candy Apple Red & is seen at the Super Nats in Canfield almost every year I have gone.

Nice car. welcome to the site. You dont see to many people making the 2.8L’s in those fast, good luck.

Yea, most 3800 swapped fieros ive seen hit high 11s low 12s. Those cars have probably had every motor under the sun swapped into them. There was one guy on Q4F’s that had a 2.3L quad 4 swapped and turboed making around 400whp. Was pretty sick.

welcome

I always thought they quit making the Fiero too early. The Quad 4 HO came out a year or two after they ended production of the Fiero. An '88 style Fiero Formula w/Quad 4 HO turboed would be a fun car.

Yea, even with an N/A quad 4 swapped in, it make the Ferio a nice car.

I can dig it.

There’s a guy I see at nearly every show (especially Wexford Starlite) that has a Fiero with a 383 Stroker in it. Yellow/Blue Stripes

I see this car all the time too. Very nice ride, esp. with that big chrome air cleaner sticking out the back.[/I]

How come I cant post on other threads…I am not priviledged.

welcome…and u can now …u have to have 5 post b4 u can venture around the forum…but u hit 5 with that post so have fun !

:bigok: