New member TurboFiero

I believe it. That little Fiero runs. I wonder wht your buddy with the Audi maxed out at?

Mine has run 147 on GPS, but with 3.73 gears. I don’t think I will see that with the 4.56’s.

I know he saw over 140 more than once. That car is cool. 2.3l, 23 psi and a 8200 RPM rev limiter. Currently it is no stop light racer, but on the highway, it is very impressive. He just got the car together the week before Power Tour. 30 psi is in the works on race gas. 25 on pump. Now I just need to convince him to get the stutter box working and launch it on boost. I think we are all heading to Milan Dragway this weekend. I hope to break into the 11s. We don’t know what the Audi runs yet and we are going to see what the Sierra Cosworth can do. The lincoln locker Camaro will be there on slicks too!

:rofl:

That’s funny sheet. LMK how younz do.

I really hope I can get into the 11s. With the right track, it shouldn’t be too bad, but I must have run a dozen 12.0x runs last year. Hopefully with ~1.5 psi more boost, that will give me the push I need to get over the hump. I want to be able to say it runs 11s on pump gas. And get almost 30 MPG on the highway. I got just over 28 on my last tank on the way home from Power Tour.

good LORD. i have a very tender spot for fiero’s and this just tickles it raw :smiley:

welcome over man!

welcome

welcome like the set up

Welcome!

please enjoy our other forums!