New Member!

Hey everyone,

I’m Derek, im 18 live all the way out east in peterborough but will trying to come out to as many meets/track days as possible. Ill be getting my 2nd 240 within the next week. It’ll be my little project. :smiley:

Once thats done i hope to meet a bunch of you, I’ve met a few but only from the wasaga meet from last yr on son.

Hope to learn some new things and contribute to a growing car club.

Thanks guys,

Derek.

Welcome to the forum!!

Enjoy it here Derek. I’ll see you out this season dude!

Welcome

Welcome dude! see ya at the tracks and meets

welcome to the site

I remember you, welcome to the site coupe owner #??. Huge flock of coupe’s coming over here.

He is a soon to be hatch owner, his coupe is gone unforunately…

Derek, you know I sold my hatch and bought a coupe eh :stuck_out_tongue:

ya i was trying to find a clean coupe, but if there was any clean coupes for sale there expensive and i wanted a project right away so i had to settle for a hatch :P, Dan i know you sold the hatch and recently bought a coupe, but what are you doing to it, i thought you were trying to sell it? What are you going to do then?

hey … man osad must be recruiting every one from son LOL

Well I bought a SHITLOAD of parts for it… and then didn’t have money to fix the rust… but I just ran into some cash so I’m going to be repairing it and DD/tracking it this summer.

I still have about $1800 to go until it’s ready for spring with what I want for spring anyways…

nice man glad it worked out, ill definitely be seeing you out there!

welcome , enjoy the forums…:slight_smile:

welcooomeeee