Hey guys, my names Mike I’m from Ballston Lake/Clifton Park area just came upon this site the other day seems pretty cool. Here’s a few pics of my 2003 wrx wagon.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/mike9402/n765523919_1349918_4796.jpg

Looks nice. What do you have done to it? (besides the Cobb AP) I just bought a 2005 Saab 92x which is a rebadged wrx wagon. Lookin to make it a lil quicker.

Engine mods

COBB AP V.2 Stage 2 on 93 octane, HKS Uppipe, Turboback exhaust (catless), Perrin CAI, COBB LW crank pulley, Perrin IC Hoses, Turbo XS RFL BOV, STi TMIC

more to come soon…

Yea, I love those cars man!

Car looks nice!
Welcome!

Hey I know you from UNYSOC, welcome!
Sell the AP and get an open source tune. You’ll save money, get more power, and run safer. :thumbup

What’s up man! Yea, I plan on going VF39 and STi injectors very soon, so after that I will be getting a tune anyways. For now it will do

ya got the black jeep to dont ya ?if so this is john the guy that put your clutch in at park auto

No, must be another similar wagon around

ahhh ok yeah there is, he is in round lake

I’ll have to keep an eye out for him, I drive through the village of round lake all the time, I live real close to there.

welcome

welcome, i am from the clifton park area as well

welcome man !nice car, im out in clifton dark as well off exit 8a

Welcome!

clean car!

Welcome and nice subi

Another new member with a Subaru!? :ahh

welcome aboard. nice ride.

Thanks guys! Lots more to come for the scoob, I’ll try and post up some new pics next week w/ new goodies