It’s the fact that it’s local so the vast majority of the guys feel as if they are just sitting around the table bs’ing, drinking some beers and busting balls/poking fun at each other as most have seen each other in person at some point or another or are only two degrees of separation.

We are a forum where members are allowed to be relaxed and every week is a causal Friday where you can express yourself how you want instead of having to put on a suit and a tie and go in, just to blend.

Those that stick around and get to know the guys, have a good time and enjoy the humor, those that surf through without looking into it, see it as a silly show.

Similarity can be made to a TV show where unless you know the characters and their back story it just seems stupid, but once you get into it, it’s the greatest thing you ever watched.

:number1

Yeah, I understand completely. The other 3 that I’m on are Car and Driver, ExoticsRally, and Exotic4Play. They’re not local, but some of the people on there are really interesting. Like I said, I prefer the exotics and upscale and its nice to be in that community.

:gay2

Don’t we all :rofl

I might lurk those for a bit as I’d be curious as to see their interactions. From what I’ve seen there are two kinds of men that happen in a better off position, complete f$#%ks or actually interesting down to Earth characters. I lurked around 6speedonline before and seen the wide array of threads presented.

90% of ER is down to earth, love the guys, most of them are now my Facebook friends.

Exotics4Play is a little different, I’m a newer member on there…taking some time to get used to.

I think Im interesting and down to Earth.

Always a plus.

.Vlad what exactly do you mean “characters” I think I’m offended sir

Don’t get mad.

http://chanarchive.org/content/37_fit/9265468/1315982893816.jpg

R.

E.

welcome. just roll with the punches, alot of good guys here. any pics of the 335i?

Welcome, I love the M Sport package 335i’s. Sick cars. Post pics!

In for nudes… Wait whats going on

a/s/l?

you sound hot.

Welcome, heard you got a bmw, real clean rides! pics?

Don’t mind Vovchandr, he doesn’t take his medication sometimes and thinks he owns the forum and magical rainbow unicorns fly around the room telling him to post.

No that is a lie.

They are pink unicorns.

Robot unicorns here.