New Motocross Track in Progress!

Carriage Way Motocross in Westerlo, Ny needs your help to get them going! Check them out! http://www.carriagewaymx.com./

this is what you were talking about that night?

Nice!

is it going to be like twister, sign waiver, pay $20 and ride or whats the scoop?

no i helped my buddy with a kuboda build a track on his property. this is different. yea same deal like that. i just took home a 6th place trophy in 250c and 7th in open c!!

nervous novice!

:lol im not a rider, but i get a kick out of rubino bashing sessions.

And the both of us get a kick of how much of a tool you actually are on this forum.

who the fuck are you mk4 u wanna try and bash me or my bro i will bash u and ur piece of shit volkswagen. neither of u fuckin queers can prolly even ride thats why u dump all of your money into your gay fuckin cars. keep my name out of your mouth .

nervous novice is right do u even ride c6? i would like to see you out there to see what you can do.

Lol looks like a cool track Ill have to get some freinds toghether and come for the opening day.

yea closest decent track to albany. cant go wrong.

easy killers!!! i was joking around, and actually i did race for the better part of my life, i raced 80s- 250s in both district 34 and 3, also went to the lorette lynn regionals and raced all the amature nationals, so if i were you id shut up b/c i know that even after afew years off i could easily smoke a full gate of nervous novices!, actually i doubt im even eligible to race a novice class and its been years!!! So settle down children!! I was not trying to offend anyone i was just joking!

its all good didnt mean to sound like a jerk to u, towards mk4 i dont know who he is talking like that, but thats cool if u use to race.

Wow

LOL, look at all this Shift fun. I want to get in on it too.

I just raced Chad Reed on saturday on his home track, and put 3 seconds a lap on him. I own. Nobody can beat me, I am just way too fast…

behind a computer screen on SHIFT518.COM!

tony ill get on a gate with ya…man it would be nice to get back out there which i think im doin next year…looks like maybe a 2010 kx 450 for me

Any idea when the opening day is yet?

my boy billy harasses me every day to get back into moto, sometimes i really wanna and other times i just remember how much $$$ and work it is.

Please dont make be break out Sully’s 50…:rofl