New Movie: 32 Hours 7 Minutes

It’s a documentary of the real cannonball run. From NY -> LA in 32 Hours :ohnoes:

"… Car & Driver magazine writer Brock Yates started the races in 1971 — then known as the Cannonball Sea to Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash – in part to protest the then-proposed national 55 mph speed limit and demonstrate that good drivers can drive safely at high speeds. Soon, his readers wanted to join the race themselves… "

I’ll definitly be seeing this :tup:

Also, they make a crack at Burt Reynolds and the Gumball since this year the Gumball will be turned into a movie (filmed as they go) as well. I’ll be seeing that also :slight_smile:

make a big meet @ regal when this comes out

I remember reading about this a few years back. I’m definatly going to see this. :tup:

sounds good…kind of like the Mischief movies

32 hours, wow that’d be fun.

Sounds awesome.

a 32 hr movie lol…damn and people compain about 2.5 hr movies being too long.:tup: id see it.

Ummm, welcome to ~30 years ago… :stuck_out_tongue:

there wasa proposal of a cannon ball run from here to carlisle for the show this year. 200 buy in 1st 2nd and 3rd places

edit: is there a release date? to movies or right to DVD? details…

hahah we should cannonball from mighty to regal when it comes out

“Orchard Park to Tonawanda in 4.5 minutes.”

pimp i would like to see that

looks radical. :tup:

How many intermissions are there?

j/k

that has been posted for the last two years, and when ever you check the website it was never update, its would be a sweet movie and shit, but they need to release it already