New PA Emissions FAQ link.

Here is a PAQ page I found on the PA website and it addresses all areas and what is done and so forth. This may want to be sticked. :scared:

PA emissions FAQ

Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade and this is because of all the REAL PA tree huggers wanting PA to update the laws to coincide with the Federal clean air regulations. So basically this was a state decision to follow federal guidlines and recomendations :finger2:

now that is fucking gay “TAMPERING”

fawk this… im taking a camel from now on

meh, its not like we all wont figure out a way to circumvent these rules.

I’m glad my truck is exempt. no cats, or any emission shit whatsoever is still on the thing.

Fucking moneyhungry politicians :mad:

what sucks is that it’ll take some people to consistantly fail to figure it out… hope that’s not me (inspection up in less than 2 months) :doh:

Butler still exempt…woop woop

have to pass a visual now though

I’m exempt for mileage.

pussy

moving to Fayette County > *

butler county > *

brother does my expection…im ok…haha

this bull shit is gonna go on till you get enough people to get pissed off. I think me and other AGH county residents are dumb. We should have filed a class action lawsuit years ago, It should be all or nothing. Fuck this county by county BULLSHIT… half the mother fuckers that work here come from outta the county. The do-gooders in this country are so fuckin clueless it makes me sick… How bout gettin the fuckin trash outta the street so people can go on a lunch break and not worry about gettin shot. i’m fired up now

Even AAA has said they should do away with emissions testing due to the high turnover of cars (i.e., so many newer cars on the road).

and i have another guy…

thank God for bulter county

Blair county is visual and gas cap pressure test but hell I do my own cars…

County by country is stupid. But don’t think is because of some tree huggers. This is because of the big corporations, i.e. the dealerships and the manufacturers that know that a lot of cars won’t pass, especially because of the SES light. Have you read the section about once you get the SES light you have to run a whole cycle! That could take a long time to get it right unless you have a snap-on scanner or something similar.

People have traded in their slightly older cars for new cars so that they don’t have to deal with the new emissions. Guess who makes money off of that.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/SS%202.jpg

Um that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Its not some scam to make people buy newer cars especially since it only affects the ODBII cars :rolleyes: . Not to mention I’m finding out the same “spend XX amount of money to fix the problem” and if it can;t be fixed you get an exempt form is still in effect. I know fo two people already that have it. Also the under 5000 Miles a year exemption is still in effect, which is what I will fall into this year.

once 85 % of cars are newer then 96 they are gonna get rid of old emissions