need inspection

i need an inspection/ emission done to a car i just bought body is in good shape, pm me and we can talk, car is running and driveable. not some rusted out pos

if its good why not take it to a local inspection station then?

westmoreland county = emmissions, and where i live people aren’t to friendly on swaped honda civic’s, so i don’t really feel like having to pay for something twice.

Pretty sure emissions is all over Pennsylvania.

your emissions inspection is going to depend on what county the car is registered in

on a similar note, what county is your car registered in?

shut up and inspect mine.

homo

it’s registered in westmoreland county, and no emmisssions is not all over Pa, indiana, somerset, jeffereson, and clearfield (i think) are a few that are still saftey only.

I’m not sure if westmoreland is the gas cap test or if it’s the exhaust test.

what year? 96+ is an OBD-II readiness test and gas cap. If the car is 95 or older then you need a 2-speed idle test aka tailpipe test. this is also required for all non-diesel trucks 8500-9000 gvwr

in an area where an emissions sticker is not required then a visual inspection of all emmisions components is a part of the state safety insp

it’s a 94 civic with a 00 b16, i’m onna hook up the stock exhaust from the car and see if it will pass, and hope it will.

Werd. This is how it is in Armstrong County. Fuck that sniffer bullshit.

I thought you’d need to register the car in that particular county in order to get out of the emmissions. It isn’t about where you take it to get inspected; it’s about where the car is actually registered.