New partnership

I had to repost this since it got deleted on 780tuners. :E

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9366/024agp8.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4361/040nc7.jpg

What a lame bunch of fags.

On that note I saw a sweet completely stock green 4 door Civic at Blockbuster with a giant EZ windsheild banner. How does that dick brainwash these retards?

Who picked that colour scheme? And how do they stay in business when the crank out cars like that??? **Edit: And oh yeah, who awarded them those fucking trophies??

B-Wurm :smiley:

they won them for ugliest car and mini bike :lol:

Ronald McDonald himself… notice ingraved on each trophy is “Best McDonalds Drive-Thru Attention Getter”

their business is going to be a mystery for ever! :rolleyes:

Craptacular

wow, that is pretty lame for sure.

i have pics of the back off that car it has a water fall in it and tvs were every they could fit that car was riced to the max… and just today i saw a 95 eclipes with 19-20 inch 100 spoke rims i lol ed for an hour ill see if i can find the pics of both

its just wrong when people rice out eclipses. real dsm guys would never do that.

I actually went around to each car and took pictures of the problems they had. Should I post up the pics ?

Also, did any of you happen to see thier tinting demo at DTP. The guy actually started putting the tint on the outside of the window.

They put the tint on the outside first to get the size, then spray, remove it, and put it on the inside. lol. I thought the same thing the first time I saw a tint job done. ha

I can’t stand that place. It really does amaze me how there are so many people that continue to go there.

Yes you should. I did that at last year’s Powerama. It was a lot of fun. All the body kits were falling off, headers were cracked, parts were missing, lots of good stuff.

Why are all the bad mouthing? The car looks ASSWSOME. I want to take my car there and see what they saw they can do to it. When are they becoming a NECC sponsor?

:rolleyes: Oh by the way I’m currently on 15 different types for medication for my head injury so I may not know what the hell I’m talking about. :rolleyes:

Thats what I thought at first to… until he picked up the heat gun and started laying it down. Pictures I have include,

Jbody - Unfinished Stereo Install
- Wood Screws holding on the side skirts
- Hood vents missing decorative bolts.
- One missing bolt replaces with what looked to be a honda 10mm

H1 - HUGE Pile of Floor dry under the truck

Orange Civic - Removed Fuel door, with ugly factory honda gas cap
- Poor fitting body kit

Thats just what I can think up off the top of my head. I am sure if I went and got my camera there is more.

Well then, I stand corrected. haha.