pukey orange thing

i dont know if any of you calgary guys have seen this car, but its a 240 coupe, thats got a big wing and a nasty aggressive front end, and its painted a sick orange pink color… and has a loud, fart can exhaust… just wondering if you guys have seen it around… its hard to believe that there are still SUPER RICERS still around…

Ya ive seen that. I get a kick out of the neons though, i work in the foothills and theres this purple neon, white dash, WITH A FUCKIN ROLL CAGE!!

I never thought neons could go fast enough to hurt someone :E

I saw a nice 240sx, red with kit on barlow the other night, too bad it was sporting a NA KA engine…but at least it sounded half descent…although my 4Runner might have beat it haha.

I also saw a light blue GTR with full kit on McKnight…it was so so.

I have yet to see the beautiful roange pink set up though

that guy who owns that skyline is a total retard

but umm get pic’s of the ugly duckling

is that the skyline with a drop vented hood and is riced out?

this is the one i am thinking of

http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100208/10.jpg

:vom: :vom: :vom:

haha that blue one im pretty sure belongs to a guy that works at the road house!

this is just an example of why i wanna sell mine :nono tooooooo many ricerz

The one I saw was exactly that only with a rear aftermarket universal non carbon fiber wing.

Regardless it made me nearly cry as it passed the opposite way.

yep, thats the one. U-G-L-Y this car has no alaby, too ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets all get together and destroy it for the greater good of JDM Calgarians.

i wanna see a pic of this thing

Saw this at Autodream today, I still stand by my :vom: :vom: :vom:

ya I saw it there last week also.

…apparantly it needs a new steering component was it?

…regardless…I’d agree :vom: :vom:

The guys at autodream gave the vibe that they agreed also…not simply with the car…but also with the driver.

saw this orange “thing” today lol…it does look pretty nasty!

HAHA, the hood doesnt even fit. What is with people who buy nasty “look fast” kits and then pay like $30 to get them installed behind a motel 6 just to finish it off. What a goof.

i saw that puke blue skyline the other day… actually one of the worst looking skylines i have personally seen!!

that skyline is ghastly.how can one do that to such a lovely car?