some new pics of the s14

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/thekwc/Picture183-1.jpg

dont worry i will wire tuck the rest of the wires lol

I will get pics up of my new center console and radio trim i put a triple pod gauge holder that i molded into the old heater control spot it looks shard and super clean

wow you have really worked on this car since the last time i saw it 2ish years ago

should have stuck with the ka in that 4x4 haha :wink:

dont know about the lambo doors the rest looks like an awesome project diggin that lcd inside im thinking of doing something similar but i want to hook up an actual computer to it … but keep up the good work

So what’s it going to be Kev, gold orange or purple. Looks like you are having a hard time making up your mind :lol:

i say gold orange would be different and sweet

i know i cant make up my mind purple is sweet but i saw a guy with a purple kouki and well…hes a fucking dick…the gold is always a good choice …burnt orange is a wicked color but i was starting to think about marron

what made him a “fucking dick”?

what made him a “fucking dick”?[/quote]
Hes probably Jealous it was 5 lug and his isnt LOL :lol:

Stick with the orange dude, its looking good btw.

I saw a purpleish one running black Work Miesers it that the same guy???

oh wow engine bay soooo hot!!! exterior sooo not… I hope you doo something good with exterior… aka non 4x4 sunken battle ship ricer

the guy with the purple s14 just is i saw him a couple time and tried to talk with him but he acted all hot and tuff with his friends and when i asked to see the engine he had his friends were like no man u should charge him to see it … so any ways he opened it up and he had a s13 and not a s14 sr and i was like so you cheaped out eh and didnt go with the right sr and he said what the fuck do you know and i told him it was just fine if he wanted to do things 1/2 ass and the funnest part was when he closed the hood and got back into his car a bird shit right on the window lol

oh god lame!!! if its the car i am thinking with your car in the state that its in you have no right to be poking fun of his car… and seems like his friends were being the jerks and you sunk to their level :stuck_out_tongue: with a hurtin burn

and seee even in the state my car is in i can poke fun at yours :finga: because its not a 4x4 sunken battleness …

He is a nice guy man…probably just playing around with you.

one question why lambo doors over suspension??